Terms and Conditions
Order at partner shops
At Styles4Work.com you will find business fashion for all dress codes and occasions at work. We constantly strive for a curated selection to put together the best recommendations in one place, which can be fashion, as well as books, service providers or events. Styles4Work cooperates with various partners, dealers and websites. The terms and conditions are specific to each partner and can vary accordingly.
If you are redirected to an external affiliate store or affiliate web site by a product, service provider, or other affiliate found on Styles4Work.com, you will find the specific terms and conditions on its website in the appropriate section.
Order at Styles4Work.com
If you order a product directly from Styles4Work, the following terms and conditions apply:
Terms of Service
Status as of 15th of November 2018
Our terms and conditions apply to deliveries of movable property in accordance with the contract between us, the Podeanu UG (haftungsbeschränkt) alias Styles4Work (hereinafter referred to as “provider”) and the customer.
This agreement governs the sale of new goods through the provider’s online shop www.styles4work.com. Because of the details of the respective offer, reference is made to the product description of the offer page.
2 Contracting party
The contract is concluded between the customer and the provider, Podeanu UG (haftungsbeschränkt), address: In Zollhafen 13c, 50678 Cologne, VAT identification number: DE274061226, based on these terms and conditions (T&C).
3 Conclusion of contract
- The contract is concluded in electronic commerce via the shop system on the website www.styles4work.com of the provider.
- The presented offers of the offerer represent a noncommittal invitation to submit an offer by the customer order.
- In order to place a binding order, the customer must perform the following steps:
- Selection of the desired goods;
- Confirm by clicking the buttons “Order”;
- Checking the details in the shopping cart;
- Pressing the button “checkout”;
- Recheck or correct the entered data;
- Binding dispatch of the order by clicking on the button “binding payable order”.
- The provider can accept the offer of the customer within a period of 5 days. The confirmation e-mail after receipt of the order does not represent an acceptance of the offer, but applies solely to the automated confirmation of the order. The acceptance of the offer by the customer takes place either by delivery of the ordered goods or by sending a separate order confirmation email.
- After conclusion of the contract, the contract text is not stored with the provider. The customer will be sent the details of the order in the order confirmation by e-mail.
4 Prices and terms of payment
- All prices are final and include the legal value added tax. In addition to the final prices depending on the shipping method and place of delivery, additional costs may incurre and will be displayed before the shipment of the order.
- The provider basically supports the following payment methods: Paypal Plus (includes credit card, direct debit, Paypal and invoice). The provider reserves the right not to provide individual payment methods or refer to other payment methods in individual cases.
- Other payment methods are not offered and will be rejected.
- The invoice amount is due immediately. A delay of payment occurs at the latest with expiry of 10 days after receipt of the goods. The legal regulations regarding the consequences of late payment apply.
- The customer shall only be entitled to set-off rights if his counterclaims have been legally established, are undisputed, have been acknowledged by the provider or are linked to the principal requirement of the provider in a synallagmatic manner. If the customer is an entrepreneur, he is only entitled to exercise a right of retention if his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
5 Retention of title and other reservations
- Until full payment, the delivered goods remain the property of the provider.
- If the customer is an entrepreneur, the ownership of the goods is reserved until the fulfillment of all claims against the customer, even if the concrete goods have already been paid.
- If the customer is an entrepreneur, he assigns to the supplier for the case of the resale of the reserved goods already up to the fulfillment of all claims of the supplier against him from the customers arising from the mentioned transactions arising claims against his customers for security.
- If the value of the security exceeds the claims of the provider against the customer by more than 20%, the provider shall, at the request of the customer, release the securities to which he is entitled according to the provider’s choice.
6 Delivery terms
- The goods are usually shipped immediately after confirmed receipt of payment. If a longer delivery time applies to certain products, this will be displayed accordingly. The dispatch takes place on average at the latest 3 working days after receipt of payment. But can also be up to 14 business days depending on the product. In this case, this will be displayed with the product. The regular delivery time is 2-5 or 10-14 business days for deliveries within Germany and within Europe, unless otherwise specified in the item description. Deliveries to non-European countries can take up to 20 working days.
- If delivery periods have been specified by the supplier or used as the basis for placing the order, such periods shall be extended in the event of strike and force majeure, for the duration of the delay. The same applies if the customer does not fulfill any obligation to cooperate. If the supplier is not responsible for a permanent impediment to delivery, in particular force majeure or non-delivery by own suppliers, although a corresponding cover transaction was made in good time, the supplier has the right to withdraw from a contract with the customer. The customer will be informed immediately and any services received, in particular payments, will be refunded.
- If the customer is an entrepreneur, the risk of accidental loss and / or accidental deterioration of the goods passes to the customer upon dispatch, with the delivery of the goods to the selected service provider.
7 Product quality and warranty
- The provider is liable in the event of a defect according to the statutory provisions, as far as the following are no restrictions.
- If the customer is a consumer, he has to report obvious defects to the supplier within two weeks of the occurrence of the defect in text form. If the notification is not received within the aforementioned period, the warranty rights expire. This does not apply if the defect was fraudulently concealed by the supplier or if it has assumed a guarantee for the condition of the item.
- If the customer is an entrepreneur, the warranty period for all goods is limited to one year.
- The customer does not receive guarantees in the legal sense by the provider.
8 Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel the contract of sale within fourteen days without stating reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us at
Podeanu UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Im Zollhafen 13c, 50678 Cologne, firstname.lastname@example.org,
by means of a clear statement (such as a letter sent by mail or an e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the sample withdrawal form under Cancellation Terms, which is not required.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have to pay back all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (with the exception of any additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than our standard low-cost delivery) at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we will use the same form of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, and you will not be charged for any such repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us, Podeanu UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Im Zollhafen 13c, 50678 Köln without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. The return shipping address may differ from this address when we work with a partner for shipping. You will receive the respective recipient address for the return shipment with the delivery.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of right of withdrawal
- The liability of the provider for contractual breaches of duty and tort is limited to intent and gross negligence. This does not apply to injury to life, limb, health or essential contractual obligations, which necessarily have to be met in order to achieve the contract objective, as well as compensation for damages caused by default (§ 286 BGB). In that regard, the provider is liable for any degree of fault.
- This also applies to slightly negligent breaches of duty by our vicarious agents.
- Insofar as liability for damages that are not based on injury to the life, body or health of the customer is not excluded for slight negligence, such claims become time-barred within one year beginning with the creation of the claim.
- Insofar as the liability for damages against the provider is excluded or limited, this also applies with regard to the personal liability for damages of the employees, employees, employees, representatives and vicarious agents of the provider.
10 Jurisdiction and applicable law
- Unless otherwise stated in the contract, the place of performance and place of payment is the place of business of the provider. The statutory provisions on jurisdictions remain unaffected, unless otherwise specified in the special provision of paragraph (3).
- This contract is governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. This does not apply if special consumer protection regulations are more favorable in the customer’s home country (Article 6 of Regulation (EC) No 593/2008).
- If the customer has no general place of jurisdiction in Germany or in another EU member state, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is the place of business of the provider.
In connection with the initiation, conclusion, settlement and reversal of a purchase contract based on these terms and conditions, the provider collects, stores and processes data. This happens in the context of the legal regulations. The provider does not disclose any personal data of the customer to third parties, unless he is legally obliged to do so or the customer has expressly previously consented. If a third party is used for services in connection with the processing of processing, the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act are complied with. The data provided by the customer by way of order will only be processed to establish contact within the scope of the contract and only for the purpose for which the customer provided the data. The data will only be passed on as far as necessary to the shipping company, which takes over the delivery of the goods according to the order. The payment details will be forwarded to the bank responsible for the payment. Insofar as the provider makes storage periods of a commercial or tax nature, the storage of some data may take up to ten years. During the visit to the Internet shop of the provider, anonymized data, which do not allow any conclusions to personal data and also do not intend, in particular IP address, date, time, browser type, operating system and pages visited, logged. At the request of the customer, the personal data will be deleted, corrected or blocked within the scope of the legal provisions. A free information about all personal data of the customer is possible. For questions and requests for deletion, correction or blocking of personal data as well as collection, processing and use, the customer can turn to the following address: Podeanu UG (haftungsbeschränkt), In Zollhafen 13c, 50678 Cologne, email@example.com.
12 Alternative dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 para. 1 ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), available at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are not obligated and unwilling to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.